Spyic Guest Blogging Guidelines
First of all, we’d like to thank you for your interest in writing a guest blog for Spyic. Here are a few things you need to know before guest posting.
What Is Spyic
Spyic is an online solution for safeguarding and monitoring business and family by tracking phones, locations, apps, and other activities.
Trusted by thousands of customers, Spyic has over 250 thousand monthly visits, with DR 60 (which is expected to grow) as per statistics of professional SEO tools.
If you’re an excellent contributor who looks to share your insights with those SMBs owners, marketers, web & software developers, and many other types of audience, you’re more than welcome here!
Guest Posting Requirements
Here is a checklist for contributing a guest post to our website:
1. We look for engaging and original content. The already published pitches will be rejected.
2. The length of your article should be around 500 words. And you should include a meta description in it.
3. Use Google Docs to deliver your pitch, send us a link with edit access please.
4. The advertising department will review the photos included in your article.
5. While most blogging types are accepted, we currently don’t consider adult contents.
6. We encourage sharing the published pitch through other media outlets, your own social media account or include a link in your blog.
We also accept direct link insert in our own blogs. If you can find appropriate anchor text, just send us the link you would like to promote.
If you have any queries related to guest posting, you can email us here: [email protected].