SPYIC AFFILIATE POLICY
This Affiliate Policy applies to the operations of spyic.com, and the company is here referred to as "Our Website". The company's collection of user data and the process involved is explained in this affiliate policy.
Our Affiliate Program Policy
• All affiliates must ensure that all materials obtainable on your website(s) or in any email, other marketing communications sent by you to promote Spyic, represents Spyic in a professional, accurate and positive manner;
• Do not use any unsolicited or spam emails to promote Spyic;
• Any discount promotion of our products by affiliates should be authorized by Spyic Co., Ltd. Every affiliate must not offer additional coupons, bonuses or incentives to the customer. Please contact us if you have any discount promotion plan;
• Affiliates must not use "Spyic", "Spyic.com", "Spyic Official" or similar words in any advertising, which may mislead consumers;
• Affiliates may not redistribute Spyic Products in any way without written permission from Spyic;
• Affiliates should not submit our product/service to other websites by changing the product/service name or even using the same name of our product/service;
• It is not allowed to sell any of our products by affiliates on a website which is related to auction, such as, eBay;
• Affiliates must not exaggerate the functionalities of our products/service in any form;
• Domain Name Restriction Affiliates are not allowed to use the protected keywords following as part of their domain name, include but not limited to: Spyic, Spyicware;
Chargebacks and Refunds. Provided that you promote Spyic in a correct manner,you can expect a natural refund rate of 2%. However, should your campaign misrepresent Spyic or mislead customers, your refund rate can skyrocket. We try to minimize the refund rates by helping clients solve arising issues or dispute chargeback claims. Should the transaction be reversed due to dispute or credit card fraud, your account will be debited for commission earned on that particular sale. At our sole discretion, we may choose not to pay those affiliates who have a high level of refunds and chargebacks.
Affiliates should control and monitor the Software application use by its users. Spyic may not be held responsible for any such use thereof. It is at an Affiliate risk and responsibility that the Software is used legally.
For legal reasons we have to refrain from promoting Spyic as a 'catch a cheater' solution (or similar). In order to comply affiliates are banned from promoting Spyic as a 'catch a cheater' solution' (or simmilar). You must refrain or/and remove related content from your promotional sites, or make sure the site has the following disclaimer: Disclaimer: Spyic Software is intended for legal use only. No other usage of Spyic Software is endorsed by Spyic. It is the violation of the applicable law to install surveillance Software, such as Spyic Software, onto any device a user does not have the right to monitor. The law generally requires to notify owners of a device that it is being monitored. Spyic is not liable for the other ways of the Software use, described on the web site other than Spyic.com
Affiliate Network Campaigns. For all Affiliate's that maintain their own affiliate networks, Affiliate agrees to place the Links in its affiliate network (the 'Network') for access and use by those affiliates in Affiliate's Network (each a 'Third Party Affiliate'). Affiliate agrees that it will expressly forbid any Third Party Affiliate to modify the Links in any way. Affiliate agrees to maintain its Network according to the highest industry standards. Affiliate shall not permit any party to be a Third Party Affiliate whose web site or business model involves content containing Objectionable Content. All Third Party Affiliates must be in good standing with Affiliate. Affiliate must require and confirm that all Third Party Affiliates affirmatively accept, through verifiable means, this Agreement prior to obtaining access to the Links. Affiliate shall promptly terminate any Third Party Affiliate who takes, or could reasonably be expected to take, any action that violates the terms and conditions of this Agreement. In the event that either party suspects any wrongdoing by a Third Party Affiliate with respect to the Links, Affiliate shall promptly disclose to Spyic the identity and contact information for such Third Party Affiliate. Affiliate shall promptly remove any Third Party Affiliate from the Affiliate Program and terminate their access to future Offers of Spyic in the Network upon written notice from Spyic. Unless Spyic has been provided with all truthful and complete contact information for a Third Party Affiliate and such Third Party Affiliate has affirmatively accepted this Agreement as recorded by Spyic, Affiliate shall remain liable for all acts or omissions of any Third Party Affiliate.
The affiliate accounts that are left inactive will be terminated from our system if their balance is equal to or less than $99.00. An abandoned affiliate account is defined as any account that has not been making any new sales for a period of two years, after the last such action was attributed to him.
• Affiliates are not allowed to endorse Spyic on any websites or in any marketing materials, communications, networks which:
1) contain misleading or deceptive marketing activities;
2) involve or promote violence;
3) discriminate against people based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
4) are in any way involved in illegal activities;
5) violate the intellectual property rights of Spyic or a third party;
All rights reserved by Spyic Co., Ltd.
Version: March 15, 2021.