People often see movies where phones are traced through satellites and want to try it. However, most of them dismiss the idea as being something impossible or quite tough to accomplish.
If you are here, you probably want to trace mobile number current location through satellite too. Let me tell you this straightaway- tracing a mobile number current location through satellite is not only possible but, in fact, quite easy.
This guide here will teach you everything you need to do about phone tracing online. You can use it to find out the location of anyone, whether it is your children, your partner, or even an unknown missed caller.
Therefore, without any further ado, let us dive into the various ways to trace a mobile number current location online:
Part 1: Best Mobile Number Tracker With Google Map
People who want to trace a mobile number mostly look for a solution that can work without the phone owner knowing. There are many of these solutions available on the internet.
However, not every solution is equally good. Here is a way that is one of the best in this regard:
1.1 Spyic- Mobile Tracker With Google Map
Spyic is a great way to trace a phone’s location online. It is a web service that gives you any phone’s location remotely without the phone owner knowing about it.
It offers tracking solutions for Android phones as well as iPhones. Through Spyic, you can get a phone’s location in real-time and track it as it moves.
You can use Spyic to find out the location of any phone no matter where it is situated in the world. The phone location is provided to you using the phone’s GPS, so you can see it accurately in Google Maps.
Location Tracking Using Spyic
Most people prefer Spyic as their choice of location tracing app due to the following reasons:
- Spyic provides a smooth way of location tracing along with various location viewing features. From tracking a person in satellite view to even zooming down to a street level, Spyic can do it all.
- Spyic offers geofencing features which let you set automated alerts for the person’s location. If the person enters a forbidden zone or leaves an allowed zone, Spyic lets you know immediately about it. You can set these zones on the Google Map.
- There is no need to root or jailbreak their device in order to trace their location secretly using Spyic.
- It is also possible to view their entire location history such as the places they have visited. You can also see the timestamps of the location history to find out when they visited these places.
How to Trace Live Mobile Location on Google Map Using Spyic?
In order to utilize Spyic for tracing a phone location, you can follow these steps:
- Create an account with Spyic and get a subscription plan for tracing Android phones or iPhones, based on your requirements. Once you create an account, you will be taken to the setup process.
- The setup process varies based on which phone you wish to track. Here is how to goes:a.) For tracing an Android phone location, you can download and install the Spyic app on the target phone through the link mentioned in the setup process.b.) For tracing an iPhone using Spyic, you can verify the iCloud credentials of the iPhone with Spyic.
- Once you have completed the setup process, Spyic will take a minute or two for syncing the data. After that, you can click on the ‘Start’ button to go to your dashboard and track their location.
Tracing a phone’s location using Spyic dashboard is quite easy. You can click on the ‘Locations’ tab on the left-hand side of the dashboard to accomplish this. The location window will open their location on Google Maps, along with several other information.
Added Features With Spyic Location Tracker
Spyic also comes with a lot of other features that can prove to be useful if you are looking for a phone tracer.
For example, parents use Spyic’s monitoring features to keep a tab on their child’s installed apps and browsing history.
Additionally, you can also trace data such as phone calls, social media accounts, messages, key logs, and more with the help of Spyic.
In order to see all that Spyic offers and how it looks in actual working, you can try Spyic’s free live demo online. There is no need to signup to check out its demo.
Part 2: Trace Mobile Number Current Location Through Find My Device
There is also another way through which you can trace a phone’s location with satellites. This is done by Google’s Find My Device, which you might have never heard before.
2.1 Find My Device- Live Mobile Location on Google Map
Google’s Find My Device is a Google service that uses real satellites to give you an accurate view of the phone’s location. It provides a map view of the world on which you can track the location as well as real-time movements of the phone.
Find My Device allows location tracking of Android phones, tablets, and Chromebooks.
In order to track a phone’s location using Find My Device, you can follow the steps below:
- Visit the Find My Device device tracker at https://www.google.com/android/find using the web browser of any device. You can also use the FInd My Device application from the Play Store.
- Sign in to the service using your Google username (Gmail address) and password.
- You can view the devices connected with your Gmail account. Click on any device to view its location.
Finding a person’s location in this day and age is a piece of cake. You don’t have to manually follow them around or hire a private detective to accomplish this.
Any good location tracking service will give you the location of a person to varying degree of success. You can trace mobile number current location through satellite with the use of any of these services.