Have you always wanted to try phone tapping as they show in movies? Remember how some Federal organization taps into a user’s mobile phone and monitors the calls, messages and so much.
You must be thinking that they show the craziest thing in movies, that doesn’t make it true. However, in this case, it is VERY true and real. You can even do it yourself to any cell phone of your choice, be it your spouse, child, or an employee.
In this guide, I will teach you how to tap a cell phone. You might never have imagined that it could be this simple.
Part 1: Can A Cell Phone Be Tapped?
With recent developments in technology, cell phones might seem secure. Therefore, the primary question is- Can you tap a cell phone.
Short and simple- Yes, very much so. Tapping a cell phone is no big deal. In fact, many parents do it to spy on their children already.
However, I understand that you might not really have a good idea about how to tap a cell phone. Don’t worry, I do.
I will guide you through the complete process step by step. Here it goes…
Part 2: How to Tap a Cell Phone
There are numerous ways to tap a cell phone. However, some ways are very efficient and beneficial. Others are more of the ‘just workable’ type. Don’t worry, I will discuss all these ways with you. You can make your own decision.
Therefore, let me start the best of the best that I have found. You might not even need to know any other method after knowing this one. This is how AWESOME it is.
2.1 Spyic – The Call Tapping Tool That Even Professionals Use
Remember when I was telling you that I will share with you the best method to tap someone’s cell phone? I was talking about Spyic.
Spyic is a feature loaded tool that can perform call tapping very easily. In fact, when you start using Spyic, there are so many features at all that you might even forget about call tapping and try out the rest (don’t worry, Call Tapping feature is sitting there too).
What Makes Spyic The Call Tapping Software That Professional Detectives Use
There are many plus points of Spyic that make it everyone’s (including mine, of course) favourite tool. Here are just a few of them:
- Stealth Mode: Spyic always runs in Stealth Mode so the other person never knows that they are being monitored. For iPhone, Spyic doesn’t need you to touch the target phone at all.
For Android, the Spyic app runs on the target phone in stealth mode. This app is less than 2MB. Further, it doesn’t drain the mobile battery at all. Only you can open the app with a secret code.
- Remote Uninstallation: You don’t have to access the target phone to uninstall the Spyic app from it. You can do it in a single click from the Spyic control panel.
- No Root or Jailbreak Required: Spyic doesn’t ask you to root or jailbreak the target device. It will tap its calls as it is.
- Millions of Users: Spyic is a reputed app. It is used by parents to spy on kids, spouses to spy on each other, and so many other people. Therefore, there is no chance of you being cheated.
- Remote Monitoring without them knowing: You can tap the target phone from even the opposite corner of the world. And the other person never knows that they are being monitored.
- Web-Based interface: Spyic has a web-based interface. This means that you don’t have to install any app on your phone or PC to tap the target phone. You can do it through any browser by opening the Spyic dashboard.
With all these benefits, I doubt any other app can take the place of #1 till Spyic is around. Well, you don’t have to believe my praises of Spyic. You can check Spyic’s live demo yourself to see how awesome it is (no software download required!).
2.2 How to Tap Someone’s Phone
With Spyic, tapping someone’s phone is a child’s play. All you need is a Spyic subscription and a web browser and you are good to go!
Follow these easy steps to tap someone’s phone through Spyic.
- Sign up for Spyic and get a subscription plan based upon the target device – iOS or Android (Yes, Spyic works on both!)
- Follow the simple steps in the setup wizard.
- a.) iOS
Verify the iCloud credentials of the target device.b.) Android
Install the Spyic app on the target device. The download link will be mentioned in the setup wizard. It installs within seconds. Further, as I mentioned before, it runs in stealth mode.
- Give the system a few minutes to verify and sync the data.
- Hit ‘Start’. You are now ready to tap the phone.
The wonderful Spyic dashboard will open in your browser window. From here, you can easily tap the system.
- Call Tapping – You can view a detailed account of all incoming and outgoing calls through Spyic’s Call Spy.
All you have to do is go to the Call tab in the dashboard’s left. Here, you will find details of all the callers. You can also see if the call was made or received, the call duration, and so much more.
- Message Tapping – You can also tap the messages that are received or sent by the target device. This is a very easy thing to do. For this, you can go in the Message Spy that is also present in the left side of the dashboard. Once you visit here, the Message Spy window will open.
You can view the entire chat history of the target. This will even show you the messages that they have deleted.
- iMessage Tapping – In iPhones, most uses retort to iMessages rather than using Messages. Therefore, Spyic has built a separate module so that you can even monitor someone’s iMessages as well.
Of course, this is not all that Spyic offers. There are a lot of other features you can use as well.
Also Read: How to hack a phone with just the number
What All Can Spyic Do For You
With Spyic, you have unlimited control over the target device. You can get so much information about the user just through this simple app.
Some of its features include:
Keylogger records every single keystroke that is made by the user. These keystrokes are organized by apps in which they are made.
This is a very cool feature. It will give you information about their social media chats as well s the pages they visit. Not only that, but it also gives you an idea about their browser searches, websites typed, usernames, passwords, and more.
- Location Monitor
Location Monitor gives you an update about the live location of the device. You can also set geographical parameters for the device. You will be alerted once the device has crossed these parameters.
- Photos and Videos Spy
Spyic gives you access to all the photos and videos that are present in the target phone. This is a very powerful feature. You will know what kind of pictures the other person has been clicking, sharing, or receiving.
- Social Media Spy
Spyic has inbuilt modules for various social media platforms. You can monitor Whatsapp, Facebook, Snapchat, LINE, and any other social media app through dedicated options in the dashboard.
And this is just a preview. There are many, many more. To check all its features, you can try out its live demo. After all, it’s free.
Part 3: How to Tap a Phone
Of course, Spyic isn’t the only awesome app in the market for phone tapping. There is another app which is equally just as awesome.
Tap Mobile Phones Remotely with Cocospy
Cocospy is another cool tool that I have found on the internet. It lets you monitor and tap into ANY phone, be it Android, iPhone, or even an iPad.
It is a feature rich app that is aimed to provide you quality solution at an affordable price. You can do so much more than just tapping someone’s phone.
Not only that, but its iOS solution doesn’t even require you to access the target phone at all. Not even during the time of the setup. Pretty awesome, right?
Some of the things that I like about Cocospy are:
- Beautiful Interface: Cocospy is designed with a beautiful user interface. It is fun to use. Further, there is no boring programming or typing required at all. You can browse through the interface with your mouse.
- Easy Installation: It takes around 3 minutes to set up Cocospy. Nothing in life could be better (or faster).
- No Root or Jailbreak: Cocospy is your friend. Therefore, it understands your security needs. It will never ask you to root or jailbreak your device.
Part 4: How to Tap A Cell Phone with Just the Number
Spydialer is a reverse phone lookup engine. All you need to do is enter a phone number in its search bar and it will give you some information about the person.
It is a free tool and it doesn’t require you to do any hard work as well. With this app, you can know the identity of a number if you get a missed call from a stranger. Further, you can even know information about the new contacts when you add them.
However, this tool lacks in features significantly as compared to Spyic or Cocospy. There is nothing much that it does other than reveal a little information about the target person.
Therefore, if all you want to know is the identity of the missed caller, you can use this solution.
However, for a comprehensive phone monitor that can enable you to spy on any phone without them knowing, use Spyic or Cocospy.
Part 5: 5 Alternative Phone Tapping Apps
Of course, there are plenty of other phone tapping apps in the market as well. They might not be the best, but they get the job done too.
These apps include:
TheSpyBubble is a simple phone monitoring tool that works on both iOS and Android. However, this app requires you to root your target device if it is Android. Also, the pricing is a bit on the higher side.
Zabasearch is a tool like Spydialer. It provides you with free reverse phone lookup. However, there is nothing much it offers. It is simply a phone directory, nothing more nothing less.
Mobile-Spy, like the name suggests, is a phone spying app for Android ONLY. I wouldn’t say it is loaded with features, but it can accomplish few simple monitoring tasks.
However, what it offers is not really worth the price it charges for it.
- Truepeoplesearch:True people search is another reverse phone lookup engine. It can provide you some information about the target user based on the phone number information alone.This information can include their social media account usernames and police background. However, it doesn’t really do anything more.
- Hellospy: Hellospy is a phone monitoring tool. It can enable you to hack the target phone remotely. It has many useful features that you can work with. However, it requires you to jailbreak the target iPhone if you want to use it. Also, its plans are a bit expensive taking into account the features it is providing.
Best Way to Tap a Phone
Now that you know all about how to tap a cell phone through various means, you can choose the method which suits you the best.
Take into account the features you require, the price, and the additional features that the tapping software offers.
Also, always remember that no good phone tapping software will come for free. If any app has a good amount of features and those features actually work, they don’t offer them for free.
Keep my simple guide into account and you will find phone tapping way simple and easy. If you want a sure shot way that is cheap and actually works, I would always suggest you Spyic.
So don’t waste your time and try cell phone tapping now. You can buy Spyic from here.